Most Popular Facials for Acne-Prone Skin
Vitamin C Mask
- Vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant, is known for fighting free radical damage to skin cells and may help treat acne. Topical vitamin C products improve hyperpigmentation and reduce acne-induced inflammation
Vitamin C Facial
- Vitamin C contains anti-inflammatory properties and helps reduce the redness and swelling that comes with acne. The results are more pronounced when you use the vitamin topically. It, therefore, helps improve the appearance of acne wounds. It allows your skin to better retain moisture so it's great for dry and dehydrated skin types
- Oxygen facials are said to help improve blood circulation to the face, which can help skin look bright and plump. Calming of acne. Oxygen is known to accelerate wound healing and may also kill certain bacteria
Deep Cleansing Facial
- The deep cleansing facial is most effective for individuals with severe acne and excessive oil on the face. These are two outward signs of skin that are dirty and in need of cleansing beyond the outer layer. Individuals suffering from severe acne or oily skin are the prime candidates for this treatment.
- Glycolic acid peels are effective for removing blackheads, whiteheads, and pimples from the skin. They also help to reduce pore size. Consistent and repeated use of glycolic acid peels has been shown to be effective for removing cystic lesions and acne scars from the skin.
- The power peel helps to treat acne, like blackheads, whiteheads, and mild superficial acne scars. The pigmentation of the skin like sun spots, age spots, freckles, melasma from hormonal causes. It can minimize fine wrinkles, especially around the eyes, which are caused by chronic sun damage.
- Facials can help a variety of issues and conditions, from acne to environmental acne flare-ups. Custom facials are great because they offer exactly what YOUR skin needs the most. Everyone's skin is unique, so skincare should be too